Landscape Construction Foreman/Laborer
Looking for experienced people to start immediately in landscape construction. Hiring all positions for commercial, residental and city projects.
Starting pay is depending on experience and position
Experienced Irrigation Technician
Skills preferred: irrigation start-up, troubleshooting, installs, repairs and the ability to transfer information to paper.
Experienced Landscape Crew Foreman
Minimum of 2 years experience required
Current pesticide license a plus, but not required
Strong knowledge of types and varieties of plants is a must
Candidate will be doing retail work, pricing and tagging plants, organizing new stock and assisting our landscape designers as needed.
Sales experience, pruning skills and ability to run small equipment would be a plus.
Applicant should enjoy working outdoors and be able to lift and move stock.
Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Landscape Maintenance Account Supervisor
Join a vibrant landscape company that is dedicated to providing the highest caliber client services to all our customers
Must be positive and have team communication skills. You must run a smooth operation, setting effective expectations and using critical thinking and management skills to bring satisfaction to clients and team members on a daily basis
Provide peace of mind to all clientele and deliver accurate, timely, and high quality service
• Prevent problems before they occur with planning, foresight and organization
• Lead and inspire knowledgeable, well trained, bi-lingual teams
• Schedule and meet with existing and new clients
• Prepare and present sales and new contracts to potential clients
• Ensure team safety on job sites and in transit to job sites
• Must be skilled with industry software, excellent communication and organization skills
• 5 years of leadership as landscape maintenance account supervisor
• Advanced irrigation system knowledge
• Demonstrate knowledge of irrigation systems, controllers and repairs
• Knowledge of correct plant pruning technique and plant materials
• Knowledge of estimating cost for new installations
If you are interested in joining a well established company that works year round, give us a call or send us an email and let's talk!